Minnesota Child Injury Lawyer
If your child has suffered an injury due to the negligence of a childcare worker, day care operator, babysitter or teacher, or as the result of an auto accident, you have the right to demand legal justice and financial compensation for your child’s physical and emotional pain.
Child Care Accidents
Our firm can help you with the following child injuries and accidents:
- Manufacturing problems – if your child has been seriously injured due to a mechanical or manufacturing defect of a product.
- Inadequate supervision or child care neglect – including burns, electrical injuries, serious falls, playground injuries.
- Car accidents – auto accidents, pedestrian accidents and school bus accidents when caused by someone’s neglect on the road.
- Wrongful death – if you have lost your child as the result of someone else’s negligence, it is important to contact our law firm to talk with an attorney and get your questions answered.
Protecting your Child’s Rights
We will help your family take care of all the legal aspects of protecting your child’s rights and getting the compensation deserved. We will handle your claim from the beginning to conclusion and ensure that you receive maximum compensation.
How we Can Help
Our compassion, dedication and aggressive representation will help you through this difficult time and ensure your child’s financial future is protected. We can help you gain compensation for the following expenses:
- Loss of income in order to take care of your child
- Recovery costs including medications, rehabilitation and surgery
- Additional expenses incurred such as a nanny for other children or an in-house nurse
- Future costs of medical bills for ongoing treatment
- Loss of quality of life for both you and your child
Mankato Child Injury Lawyer & Attorney
If your child has been seriously injured or killed due to someone else’s negligence, you will need the experience and aggressive representation of our lawyers. Our law firm has represented thousands of individuals who have been harmed in some way due to the negligence of someone else. You should not have to pay the financial consequences for someone else’s negligence.
Call Frentz and Frentz at 507-345-4505 or call toll free at 1-800-450-4505 for your free consultation. You want to have experience on your side so that you can receive the compensation you deserve. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.